Random point form:
- I love my workplace. It's the natural parenting equivalent of a candy store. My boss is great, my co-workers are great and the customers are great. Working again -- even in this limited manner -- is just fantastic.
- I've been off the Prednisone for less than 48hrs and my toe is already starting to become inflammed again. I see my rheumatologist this afternoon so that she can say "yes, it's your arthritis" and "I would like you to take xyz drug every day to prevent this happening again" -- to which I will respond "no thanks" and leave things essentially where they were about 10 years ago.
- I'm becoming (un?)reasonably annoyed with DH's current obsession with video-documenting every freaking kitchen/cooking-related thing he does. It's interfering with my routines as it seems like he's always in the damn' kitchen.
- Also annoyed with his constant requests to video-document everything *I* do in the kitchen -- that said, I'm making mini spanakopitas today and he wants to make a video of it.
- Have been reading up a storm, but most of it is fluffy bodice rippers.
- Am knitting a totally awesome snood in "kiwi green".
- Am dreadfully behind on battling the laundry beast.
- Garden is almost completely devoid of snow now. "Brew and Q" season is a mere month away -- plans to make, things to build, plants to move and all that wonderfully grubby stuff.
- Did I mention the kickass birdfeeder I made from a china cup and saucer? Must take a picture..
I now have tea and am marginally less cranky -- though rocking a major headache. *ow*